Prioritizing Special Events
When prioritizing permits for Special Events, the City currently uses the following guidelines:
- events that have significant municipal
importance and attract international, national, provincial, regional
- are historic events in good standing,
- the event is held in
partnership with the City,
- the event and organization is not-for-profit,
- the number of participants and
- supports the City mission by being sustainable, accessible and safe
Are there other criteria we should consider when prioritizing permits?
Consultation has concluded.